Available in: AMERICAN UNIVERSITY, BARNARD COLLEGE, BROOKLYN COLLEGE (CUNY), CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY (FULLERTON), COLLEGE OF CHARLESTON (C of C) See More
, COLLEGE OF WILLIAM & MARY, GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY, GRAND VALLEY STATE UNIVERSITY, INDIANA UNIVERSITY (PURDUE UNIVERSITY COLUMBUS), IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY (ISU), JOHN JAY COLLEGE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE (CUNY), LIBERTY UNIVERSITY (LU), NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY (NSU|NOVA UNIVERSITY), PORTLAND STATE UNIVERSITY, QUEENS COLLEGE (CUNY), RHODES COLLEGE, SAN FRANCISCO STATE UNIVERSITY (SFSU), SAN JOSE STATE UNIVERSITY (SJSU), SANTA CLARA UNIVERSITY (SCU), STANFORD UNIVERSITY (SU), TEXAS STATE UNIVERSITY (SAN MARCOS), TEXAS TECH UNIVERSITY (TTU), UNIVERSITY OF KANSAS (KU), UNIVERSITY OF RHODE ISLAND (URI), UNIVERSITY OF RICHMOND (UR), UNIVERSITY OF ST. THOMAS (MN), UNIVERSITY OF UTAH, WAKE FOREST UNIVERSITY (WFU), WESTERN MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY (WMU)
Become part of an elite team of Brand Ambassadors who are responsible for managing Kaplan’s brand image at the collegiate level. As a Brand Ambassador, you will be working with an energetic and visionary marketing team. Get excited to bring that energy to your campus!
To generate excitement and interest in Kaplan Test Prep through existing student networks, clubs, and organizations. You will utilize the tools given to you by our marketing department and extend our campaigns to the local level to connect students to the Kaplan brand.
● Competitive hourly pay ($15/hour)
● Free Kaplan prep course after six months
● Development of a robust network of pre-professional contacts
● Enhanced leadership and social media skills
● Opportunities for continued professional growth and development
● Use your existing connections and your networking skills to build and strengthen Kaplan partnerships with clubs and other organizations on your campus.
● Deliver presentations to inform students about the path to graduate school and how Kaplan can help them achieve their goals.
● Leverage your social media networks to get students engaged with our brand and our expertise.
● Creative problem solver with excellent communication skills
● In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media engagement
● Skilled in fostering and growing relationships
● Involved in or an active leader of an organization on campus
● Ability to manage multiple initiatives while working independently and remotely
● Current Sophomore, Junior, or Senior on campus able to commit to one academic year